I’ve transformed my fair-share of furniture over the years, like my chevron side chair, two-tone blue desk, and burlap ottoman, and today I’m sharing a few of my favorite DIY furniture tranformations by other Pro Bloggers.
I always get a jolt of excitement and thrill when I see a piece of furniture totally made over. Whether simply transformed with a new coat of paint or upcycled into something completely new & different, do it yourself furniture transformations are exhilarating and inspiring.
Here are 10 that I know you’ll love!
1. Yellow dresser with zig zag drawers by Courtney of A Little Glass Box
2. Tin Foil Nightstand by Mandi of Vintage Revivals
3. Dresser turned navy painted buffet by Monica & Jess of East Coast Creative
4. Wood to lime green painted dresser by Emily of I Create…With Love
5. Revamped Ikea Desk by Katie of Matsutake
6. Computer Armoire Makeover by Kate of Centsational Girl
7. Pallet Top Desk by KariAnne of Thistlewood Farm
8. Vibrant Yellow Side Table by Jenn of Tatertots & Jello
9. Stained to Turquoise Painted Chair by Linda of Craftaholics Anonymous
10. Typography Dresser by Diane of In My Own Style
Amazing projects, right?! Be sure to visit each of these blogs as they’re chock full of inspiration and awesome DIY projects. It was fun putting together this roundup and I’ll definitely be doing it again soon. If you have a DIY furniture transformation project, let me know – leave the link in the comments below.