This is going to be a fun and surprising post because who knew there could be so many uses for yardsticks. While searching around Pinterest the other day, I found a cute craft using a yardstick and the idea for this roundup began.
Thinking about how you can get your hands on some yardsticks to create projects like these? Check out local antique shops – they’ve got the best prices and most variety of colors and wear. But you could also buy them new and/or distress them by making new look old.
Okay, let’s check out these cool creations using yardsticks!
1. Yardstick Buffet by Laura of Corner House
2. How simple and easy are these crates using yardsticks?! DIY creation by Seven Sisters
3. Large ruler mirror via Design Sponge
4. Yardstick Backsplash by Ashley of Under the Sycamore
5. Painted wooden crate stairs using yardsticks for the risers by Donna of Funky Junk Interiors
6. Circular side table with yardstick top by Life on Walnut Street
7. Perfect for the Holidays! A yardstick with scrabble pieces Christmas ornament by Jane of Mamie Jane’s
8. Wall yardstick art by Catlin Stothers featured on Desire to Inspire
9. Easy Yardstick Clip Art via HGTV.com
10. Vintage Yardstick Art/Photo Ledge via Flea Market Style Mag
11. So Neat! Yardsticks as hardware via BHG
12. Yardstick coat rack via BHG – Here’s how to make it!
Who knew there would be so much to do using yardsticks?! What artistic creations. Yardsticks add a touch of whimsy to any decor style – have you ever created something using yardsticks?