I’m so bad at promoting myself, not because I’m bad at what I do, but because I never want to be pushy or come across as arrogant (because I’m really not a fan of the in your face, salesman-y, self-promoting type).Â But after much thought, a need to work, and
pushes encouragement from a few friends, I’m writing a post about something other than my blog, which is my Interior Design business.
So along with my blog, you might not know/realize that I also have an interior design business where I work with clients to create spaces that they never thought imaginable.Â I am so grateful because I have worked with some really amazing people, many of which have spaces/homes that I’ve had the opportunity to showcase in national publications – bonus!Â The great part about my business is that I not only work with people in my area (upstate New York) but all across the country, thanks to the power of the internet.Â The web has enabled me to work with people in Arkansas, Florida, NYC, New Jersey, and beyond.Â I refer to these non-local collaborations as E-Design projects.
What is E-Design?
E-Design by Jenna Burger Design LLC is an affordable design / decorating service for those looking to work with a professional, experienced Interior Designer to obtain a personalized, unique space tailored to meet your style + budget.Â Whether revamping an existing interior or starting with a fresh palette, I can assist you in making your dreams a reality.Â Through email, phone, and/or skype, we will work together to create a custom, one of a kind design tailored to your aesthetic and space.
1. No time constraints.Â The space can come together at your pace.Â Whether you want to execute the room(s) overnight or take 2 years from start to finish, the room(s) can evolve as youâ€™d like.Â Once your plan is complete, itâ€™s in your hands. You decide whether to move forward with the exact suggestions or use them as inspiration to find something else.Â Youâ€™re in control.
2. Itâ€™s laidback + comfortable + unintimidating.Â Once we correspond via email, you send pictures + dimensions of the room(s) you want to work on, at your convenience.Â No cleaning or making sure every space is â€˜perfectâ€™.Â No need to schedule an appointment.Â No need to be home at a certain time.
3. Itâ€™s affordable. Working with a designer, is often thought to be very costly and only for those with huge budgets, but that isnâ€™t always true.Â When working with me, you will get the expertise of an educated, professional Interior Designer in a very affordable way.Â I do the legwork and research to create a one-of-a-kind room and you simply need to execute and wait for the deliveries!
4. You know me. Well kind of. Honestly though, you see my work and design style/aesthetic through what I share on my blog.Â I’m a straight-shooter and I truly love what I do.Â Â If you like what you see from what I share, then you know that’s what you will get for your home.
How it works? The Process.
First, send an email to me – firstname.lastname@example.org – sharing details about your space(s).
> Are you starting from scratch?
> Or do you simply need help adding the finishing touches to pull a room together?
The more information, the better and faster we can get started.Â I will email you back with a few more specifics + questions + the cost of the room design.Â Once the invoice is paid, I get started on the design.
My turn-around time typically takes 2-3 weeks for a complete design.Â Why so long? I like to take my time to create a room and not start/finish a design in one day.Â I put a lot of time and effort into pulling a space together so it reflects the person who lives there.Â I truly want every room to come together organically instead of wham-bam-done. Each room that I design is custom tailored to your style + budget.Â No two rooms are alike!
What you get.
I offer a range of E-Design services (virtual design) from a one-question consult to full room makeovers (and everything in between).Â Â What you will receive in your E-Design package depends on you and what you need.Â Typically (1) full room E-Design project will be about 25-30 pages and emailed to your in PDF form.
Included are the following:
- Initial Consultation via email (correspondence about your space and your scope of work)
- Creative Vision Board (a.k.a. mood board)
- A furniture floor plan
- Room elevation(s) (if necessary for wall treatments / wall decor placement)
- Furniture and Fabric selections / suggestions
- Accessory selections / suggestions
- Suggestions for repurposing existing furniture
- Suggestions for DIY projects
- Product Resource Shopping List (in excel with direct links to online sources)
- Design implementation with complete directions on â€œwhat goes whereâ€
- A budget / cost list
- Excel file with direct link to product (this makes it so easy for ordering)
How much does it cost.
The cost varies on what you need, the size of the room/project, and the amount of time it will take to create.
I offer services starting at $40 for a one-question consult.Â From there I have a jump start design package (pricing starts at $200) which includes inspiration to point you in the right direction to get your room started.Â If you’re looking for a full-blown, every detail, complete design package, my full service design services are for you (pricing starts at $650).
Most projects/jobs fall into one of the above categories, but on occasion working at an hourly rate is easier/best for you and me.Â Once we start communicating via email about your project, I will provide the cost + specific details on what you will receive.Â Payment for the entire project is due before the design process can begin.
Learn more about my services + testimonials from past clients >>> Click here
View other creative vision boards (mood boards) that I’ve created >>> Click here
Let’s get started!Â Have questions, don’t hesitate to ask!